Lebensphilosophie (was: Summary of Jargon...): POSTSCRIPT

Ralph Dumain rdumain at igc.org
Sat, 10 May 2003 11:07:38 -0400

I wonder how Marcuse differs from Horkheimer and Adorno in these
matters.  I recall some quotations wherein Marcuse makes some bizarre
statements about logic and science that go way beyond H & A.  Also, Marcuse
positiviely engaged Heidegger.  I have his early book on Heidegger but
couldn't bring myself to read it.  Maybe someone could fill in the gaps here.