[Stellar-discuss] n processors

Ross Church rpc25 at srcf.ucam.org
Sun Dec 18 19:41:18 GMT 2005

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 , Piet Hut wrote:
> Ross, you mentioned that you had already started to write a stellar
> evolution toy model module, swappable with the current version of
> Peter Eggleton's stellar evolution code that you have coupled to your
> version of Sverre Aarseth's code.  When you are ready with that,
> perhaps you can put a copy of it on the stellar-discuss web site?

Of course, yes, although I'm now back at my parents' house for Christmas in
the wastelands of Northern England where internet access is slightly thin on
the ground, so that may be early in the new year...

> At some point, we may want to open a Wiki or set up an CVS or svn
> repository or something like that to make it easy to share code.
> But perhaps to get started, we could just send code to Ross, to
> put up on the web.

That's straightforward for me (when I'm in Cambridge at least!), as would be
setting up a wiki.

Cheers,

Ross
--
Ross Church, IoA, Madingley Road, Cambridge.  CB3 0HA                (work)
http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~rpc25/         rpc25 at ast.cam.ac.uk   01223 337535