[Stellar-discuss] Vacancies in Amsterdam

Simon Portegies Zwart spz at science.uva.nl
Tue May 9 08:27:12 BST 2006

Dear colleagues,

There are a PostDoc and a PhD position open at the Astronomical
Institute 'Anton Pannekoek' and the Section Computational Science of
the University of Amsterdam, to work with me on gravitational N-body
simulations on a Grid of special purpose computers. Attached are the
two pdf files for the vacancies.  I would appreciate it if you could
pass the information to suitable candidates.

The information is also available on the internet:
PostDoc:
http://www.uva.nl/vacatures/object.cfm/objectid=7C3E5D7C-BDDD-4043-A66E01251EA96910

PhD Student:
http://www.uva.nl/vacatures/object.cfm/objectid=7BA0E6FB-5A6C-4C69-B3AAB35D8DE5EBC8